Regional Bank of the Alsace Vosges Crédit Agricole
Head office: 1, place de la Gare – BP 20440 – F-67008 Strasbourg Cedex
Telephone: +33 (0)3 88 25 42 42
Cooperative company with variable capital and voluntary membership
Registered at the Strasbourg Register and Trade Commerce under the no. 437 642 531
Credit institution governed by French law.
– authorised and regulated by the French Prudential Authority: 61 rue Taitbout, 75436 Paris Cedex 09, as a mutual banking institution and investment firm. See the site: www.banque-france.fr – regulated by Crédit Agricole S.A.: 12, place des Etats-Unis 92127 MONTROUGE Cedex
– regulated by the Financial Market Authorities: 17 place de la Bourse – 75082 PARIS Cedex 02
Insurance Brokerage Firm. registered at ORIAS under the no. 07 008 967
EC VAT identification number: FR 13437642531
15 rue de la Nuée Bleue
Site design and creation:
32 rue du Bassin d’Austerlitz
The editor draws your attention to the following points regarding the site:
Access and usage conditions
This site, in French, is an information site addressing both Crédit Agricole customers and non-customers. The products and services on this site are intended to be offered and used according to the contractual conditions and prices in force and are reserved for customers living in France. This site is subject to French law.
This site notably has information made available by external sites or hypertext links towards other sites which were not developed by the companies of the Crédit Agricole Group. The content made available on the present site is provided for information purposes only. The existence of a link of this site towards another site in no way means an approval of this site or its content. It is up to the Internet user to use this information wisely and with a critical mind. The editor cannot be held liable regarding the information, opinions and recommendations stated by these third parties. Any hypertext link to this site must have prior authorisation from the editor. We remind you of the inherent risks of electronic information transmission: delays, omissions or inaccuracies are likely to happen. This information is provided as is, regardless their source.
Internet usage of site
The user is informed that using the internet network guarantees no connection privacy and it is the user’s responsibility to take all suitable measures to protect their data and/or tools (Consult the Section “Security”).
The user undertakes to respect the entire site and agrees to not obstruct or override the running of this site, to fraudulently modify, change or delete the contents available via the site and to fraudulently introduce data on this site. Should this happen, the editor:
– can in no manner be held liable for the damages which could potentially occur, when visiting the site, by the technical environment of the user and notably, their computers, software, network equipment (modems, telephones, etc …) and any other material used to access or use the service and/ or the information.
– can in no manner be held liable in the event of incorrect usage of the site by the user.
– can in no manner be held liable for the reliability of the data transmitted, access times, potential access restrictions on the thereby-connected internet network or networks.
– can in no manner be held liable in the event of Site network access interruption, total or partial unavailability of the Site resulting notably from the telecommunications operator, in the event of transmission error or problems relating to transmission security, in the event of a breakdown of reception material or your telephone line.
This site must be considered as an indivisible whole. The information wherein is reserved exclusively for personal usage and must not be fully or partially copied or communicated. All the data (texts, sounds or images) appearing on the pages of this site are the exclusive property of the Crédit Agricole S.A. or its partners. Any copying, representation or broadcasting, for ends other than personal, fully or partially, of the content of this site, regardless the medium used and regardless the means used, is forbidden. Failure to respect the above is deemed an offence and likely to entail the civil liability and punitive sanctions of the offender. It is strictly forbidden to use or copy the name “CREDIT AGRICOLE” and/or its logo, alone or together, regardless the reason, and notably for advertising means, without the prior written consent from the Crédit Agricole S.A.